[SUPER POWER FLOW PARTS]
Filter of Super Power Flow collects dust and intake efficiency will decrease after long time usage. In order to keep dust collection and engine performance, filter should be periodically replaced.
Dry layer type (Green)
How to change the SUPER POWER FLOW Filter(4 steps)
1. Take the filter out of the frame.
Release the frame bolt first and take out the filter from the frame.
2. Change the filter.
First take the used filterout. Then put the new filter into the frame as shownon the photo by pushing it hardand set it for the center hol.
3. Be careful not to make a gap.
Set the filter tight to the frame. Do not try it a once but put it by step by step carefully. Try not to make any wrinkle.
4. Finally set the bolt.
Put the filter in the frame tightly and set the bolt firmly. Make sure again there is no gap between the filter and the frame.
* Approximate change period:
Dry type: after 6 to 12 months, or drive 6,000km to 10,000km
Wet type: after 3 to 6 months, or drive 3,000km to 5,000km
UNIVERSAL SUPER POWER FLOW Reloaded
- Limited Edition Color of the Super Power Flow Reloaded available for universal applications.
- This filter assembly consists of a red Alumite back plate. clear support ring, black stealth frame, and red filter.
- The wet 2-layer type filter is included.
●For proper product performance, replace the air filter element at regular intervals:
(Recommended) Replace every 6,000-10,000km or every 6-12 months.
* There are certain conditions where, dependig on dirt buildup, the filter may need to be replaced earlier than the above recommended intervals.