- Q1. Communication with the main unit is failed.
- Go to "SETTING" menu of Power Writer first, select "COM Port", and setup "COM#".
- Q2. To change the unit(s) used in a map.
- The units used in a map can be changed under "Number Unit" of "VIEW" menu.
- Q3. The cables included in Power Writer Set
- There are 2 cables included in Power Writer Set.
A short one is to update the firmware or write the initial data to the unit before installing the unit to the vehicle. An external power supply (AC adapter) is required.
A longer one is to perform settings using an actual vehicle. An external power supply (AC adapter) is NOT required.
- Q4. Communication adapter included in Power Writer Set
- This adapter is NOT available as an option part.
Please be careful not to lose and/or damage the adapter.