Code No. 15004-AN024
You must have this item if you are driving Z34 at a circuit, because when you are driving, the oil temperature will rise and the fail-safe system will be turned on.
- When driving the Z34 and the engine oil temperature goes above 135℃ (130℃), the fail-safe will limit the throttle duration and the max RPM. But this kit will prevent the fail-safe system to activate.
- 15 rows core (W200 X H220 X T48) is in front of the radiator.
- For installation of the kit you need parts modification of resin protector and alternator bracket.
- Installation requires approximately 3 hours.
At the Fuji Speedway test drive with the stock, we couldn't even go for one lap because of the fail-safe, but with the HKS Oil Cooler Kit installed we could go for 6 laps.
* We recommend the twin core kit for long run at the circuit.
* The output data is test result of HK. The results may vary for different condition.
|COMPONENT||Oil Cooler kit|
|Oil Cooler core W200 X H220 X T48 15 rows||○ ※|
|Oil Cooler core W200 X H220 X T48 15 rows|
|#10 Stype Adapter thermo ASSY||○|
|#10 90°Fitting-110cm stainless steel mesh hose -90°Fitting||○|
|#10 45°Fitting-95cm stainless steel mesh hose -150°Fitting||○|
|#10 180°Fitting-105cm stainless steel mesh hose -90°Fitting||※|
|#10 45°Fitting-90cm stainless steel mesh hose -90°Fitting||※|
|Oil Cooler core bracket X 2||○|
|Installation bracket (1)||○|
|Installation bracket (2)||※|
|Air guide (1)||○|
|Air guide (2)||※|
Products marked with an asterisk (※) are required to use this kit as twin core kit.
■Test vehicle SPECIFICATION
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Core Size・Row||Core Location||Type||Hose Size||Aluminum Air Guide||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|FAIRLADY Z||Z34||VQ37VHR||08/12-||200x220x48・15||In front of radiator||S type||#10||○||15004-AN024||Single core kit|