Code No. 15004-AT010
HKS Oil Cooler Kit for 86/BRZ NA engine was redesigned and is now offered at more affordable price.
Installation requires no major modification. All necessary parts for installation are included in the kit.
- Newly designed single tube type fitting.
- From engine bench tests and experience from D1 racing it is found that the oil pressure of the FA20 engine is extremely high compared to the conventional mass-produced engines. (Max oil pressure: over 12kgf/cm²) New single tube fitting withstanding the high oil pressure was newly designed and included in the kit.
- Including the pre-assembled hose, bracket, and air guide and locating the core in front of the radiator enable an easy installation. Also, there is no major modification required to the chassis.
- Special spacer and center bolts were designed exclusively for this kit to install the oil cooler attachment without modification.
- The thin 15-layer core improves the cooling performance and makes installation easier.
- This kit is applicable only to the NA engine.(A kit for the supercharged engine is under development)
The following parts are included:
・Oil Cooler Core ・S-type Attachment ・Spacer ・Center Bolt
・Banjo ・Banjo Bolt ・Bracket
・Air guide ・Accessory Parts
The characteristics of oil temp. and the water temp.
* This is the result of the test HKS conducted.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Core Size・Row||Core Location||Type||Hose Size||Aluminum Air Guide||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|86||ZN6||FA20||12/04-||200x200x32・15||In front of the radiator||S type||#10||○||15004-AT010||For NA, E(16/8 models and later) - Small radiator support modification is necessary.|