Code No. 15004-AT011
New type of HKS Oil Cooler Kit for 86/BRZ is released. This new kit is able to install to the inner side of the fender!! Recommended for vehicles tuned with GT Superchargers or upgrade turbines, and circuit use that requires precise oil temperature maintenance.
- Newly designed single tube type fitting. Engine dyno tests and experience from D1 racing found that the oil pressure of the FA20 engine is extremely high compared to most conventional mass-produced engines. (Max oil pressure: over 12kgf/cm2) New single tube fitting withstanding the high oil pressure was designed and included in this kit.
- Installing the core to the inner side of the fender enables a vehicle tuned with GT Supercharger to install a front mount type intercooler kit. Also, a special air guide is included to provide higher cooling performance; this kit is also recommended for NA vehicles who enjoy circuit driving.
- Special spacer and center bolt are included so the kit parts do not come in contact with the brim on the oil filter installation position when installing the oil cooler attachment.
The following parts are included:
|・Oil Cooler Core
| ・Oil Cooler Hose
The characteristics of oil temp. and the water temp.
* This is the result of the test HKS conducted. The result may vary depending on the test conditions.
|Test Vehicle||TOYOTA 86|
|Specifications||GT SUPERCHARGER SYSTEM Pro STEP2（300ps spec）|
|SUPER MANIFOLD R-SPEC / LEGAMAX Sports S-TAIL|
|Test Course||Fuji International Speedway Racing Course|
* The circuit driving by 86/BRZ with GT Supercharger which engine output was increased to 300ps was done under conditions that was very difficult to maintain the oil temperature. However, the oil temperature of this vehicle with this oil cooler kit was maintained around 110℃ through the 25 min test drive without any trouble.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Core Size・Row||Core Location||Type||Hose Size||Aluminum Air Guide||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|86||ZN6||FA20||12/04-16/07||200x200x32・15||Inside right fender||S type||#10||○||15004-AT011||GT Supercharger system Pro Kit and GTIII-RS Bolt on Turbo Kit compatible. BRZ AT not tested. Need radiator support and resin cover modification.|