Code No. 13001-AS003
Intercooler kit for vehicles with ZC33S safety package
Vehicles with the "safety package" were equipped with "millimeter wave radar" on the front bumper, making it difficult to increase the size of the intercooler. HKS has developed an intercooler kit for vehicles with a safety package that can be used for hard-tuning, such as turbine replacement, by reviewing the tank shape and core size.
[In-house testing data]
- Replacement type that maintains sufficient cooling performance even for hard-tuned engines by increasing the core capacity.
- Although shorter in length than stock cores. HKS was increased height and width also reduce pressure loss.
- HKS devised the fin shape making the cooling performance improvement, the air flow has not been reduced and the effect on the water temperature has been suppressed.
- Core size: 595x178x100 (Stock: 690x135x50)
- This kit can be used together with HKS oil cooler kit.
- Modification of the bumper is required for installation.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Type||Core Size・Location||Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|SWIFT SPORT||ZC33S||K14C(TURBO)||17/09-||R type INTERCOOLER||595 x 178 x 100・Front mount (Factory replacement)||R type||13001-AS003||Product for vehicle with safety package. Bumper modifications are required.|