Code No. 15004-AM010
The Lancer Evolution I X has high stock oil cooling system, but HKS has made it even better.
- We have put twin core oil cooler in the left bumper which use the stock oil cooler together.
- As the oil line gets longer the oil pressure loses. But this kit will have more pressure than stock because HKS designed core will not lose the pressure.
- With the separate low temp. thermostat (15999-AM001), it will have better performance.
- The water temperature rise can be prevented with the low oil temperature.
- For HKS intercooler piping kit(the air guide modification installable even for a stock piping) needs to move or change to a new washer tank (Nissan stock 27480-H1001) when using intercooler spray because you need to remove intercooler spray tank.
Oil pan oil temperature comparison (at Fuji Speedway racing course)
TEST CAR SPEC.
|Racing Suction Kit||70008-AM005||METAL CATALYZER||33005-AM002|
|Intercooler Piping Kit||13002-AM002||Hi-Power Muffler SPEC-R type B||31025-AM003|
|Stainless Front Pipe||14018-AM001||Oil cooler Low Temp. Thermostat||15999-AM001|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Core Size・Row||Core Location||Type||Hose Size||Aluminum Air Guide||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|LANCER EVOLUTION||CT9A(IX)||4G63 MIVEC||05/03-||200x220x48・15||Inside left fender||Combine with stock||#10||○||15004-AM010||For HKS I/C piping. Stock piping would require modification. Intercooler spray tank requires moving or changing|