Code No. 42018-AT014
POWER EDITOR TOYOTA COPEN GRSPORT LA400A
Power Editor is the boost controller that enables the boost pressure increase of the vehicles equipped with electric actuators.
- Easy plug and play installation to increase the boost pressure.
- Boost pressure increase data is preset to Power Editor.
- A bypass connector is included. It allows to bypass the unit even after connecting this kit.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor can edit the preset data.
Note: Easy Writer is NOT included in the product. Use provided USB cable to connect to computer.
- Boost pressure increase for turbo vehicle:Increasing the boost pressure of a stock vehicle.
- Status indicating LED:Checking the unit status by LED.
- Edit the boost increase data:Editing the preset data to the user's original data to increase the boost pressure.
Note: PC with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 is required.
- Install this Power Editor between "pressure sensor" and "pressure sensor harness" can increase the boost pressure.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor is available to edit the preset data.
To edit by Easy Writer, connect Power Editor and PC using the provided USB harness.
- Using a provided bypass connector instead of the Power Editor to reset the initial data. This can be used to easily check the difference.
- This product is applicable to a stock vehicles and vehicles equipped with HKS products.
- This product is for a stock ECU data and not available to use with a customized data prepared by a ReFlash tool.
Easy Writer for Power Editor
●TOYOTA COPEN GR SPORT [LA400A] JDM SPEC
|Power Increase||-||3.9kW(5.3PS) / 5200rpm|
|Torque Increase||-||7.4Nm(0.8kgf・m) / 5200rpm|
|Power||47.2kW(64.1PS) / 6500rpm||49.6kW(67.4PS) / 6500rpm|
|Torque||94.5Nm(9.6kgf・m) / 2900rpm||101.0Nm(10.3kgf・m) / 3100rpm|
|Boost||92.2kPa (0.94kgf/cm2)||98.1kPa (1.00kgf/cm2)|
[Recommended Power Editor installation location and Pressure sensor location]
|Vehicle||Classification||Model||Engine||Model Year||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|COPEN GR SPORT||LA400A||KF-VET||19/10-||42018-AT014||For 5MT model. This vehicle is basically selling for the Japanese domestic market only (as Kei car).|