Code No. 42018-AT016
Power Editor is the boost controller that enables the boost pressure increase of the vehicles equipped with electric actuators.
- Easy plug and play installation to increase the boost pressure.
- Boost pressure increase data is preset to Power Editor.
- A bypass connector is included. It allows to bypass the unit even after connecting this kit.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor can edit the preset data.
Note: Easy Writer is NOT included in the product. Use provided USB cable to connect to computer.
- Boost pressure increase for turbo vehicle: Increasing the boost pressure of a stock vehicle.
- Status indicating LED: Checking the unit status by LED.
- Edit the boost increase data: Editing the preset data to the user's original data to increase the boost pressure.
Note: PC with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 is required.
- Install this Power Editor between "pressure sensor" and "pressure sensor harness" can increase the boost pressure.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor is available to edit the preset data. To edit by Easy Writer, connect Power Editor and PC using the provided USB harness.
- Using a provided bypass connector instead of the Power Editor to reset the initial data. This can be used to easily check the difference.
Easy Writer for Power Editor
- This product is applicable to a stock vehicles and vehicles equipped with HKS products.
- This product is for a stock ECU data and not available to use with a customized data prepared by a ReFlash tool.
● TOYOTA SUPRA RZ [DB42] JDM SPEC
● Installed parts when the data measured Super Turbo Muffler / Dry Carbon Racing Suction
|Power Increase||－||25.9kW(35.2PS) / 5200rpm|
|Torque Increase||－||54.9Nm(5.6kgf・m) / 3600rpm|
|Power||269.3kW(366.2PS) / 5800rpm||294.8kW(400.8PS) / 5200rpm|
|Torque||571.5Nm(58.3kgf・m) / 3100rpm||606.1Nm(61.8kgf・m) / 3600rpm|
|Boost||87.3kPa (0.89kgf/cm2)||107.9kPa (1.1kgf/cm2) (予測値)|
■Recommended Power Editor installation location and Pressure sensor location
|Vehicle||Classification||Model||Engine||Model Year||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|GR SUPRA||DB42||B58||19/05-||42018-AT016||For RZ. Not compatible with DB02.|