Power Editor is the boost controller that enables the boost pressure increase of the vehicles equipped with electric actuators.
- Easy plug and play installation to increase the boost pressure.
- Boost pressure increase data is preset to Power Editor.
- A bypass connector is included. It allows to bypass the unit even after connecting this kit.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor can edit the preset data.
Note: Easy Writer is NOT included in the product. Use provided USB cable to connect to computer.
- Boost pressure increase for turbo vehicle: Increasing the boost pressure of a stock vehicle.
- Status indicating LED: Checking the unit status by LED.
- Edit the boost increase data: Editing the preset data to the user's original data to increase the boost pressure.
Note: PC with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 is required.
- Install this Power Editor between "pressure sensor" and "pressure sensor harness" can increase the boost pressure.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor is available to edit the preset data. To edit by Easy Writer, connect Power Editor and PC using the provided USB harness.
- Using a provided bypass connector instead of the Power Editor to reset the initial data. This can be used to easily check the difference.
- This product is applicable to a stock vehicles and vehicles equipped with HKS products.
- This product is for a stock ECU data and not available to use with a customized data prepared by a ReFlash tool.
Easy Writer for Power Editor
●TOYOTA GR Yaris [GXPA16] JDM SPEC
*Measured by Dynapack Chassis Dynamometers TCF of 1.00.
■Recommended Power Editor installation location and Pressure sensor location