Code No. 42018-AT018
Power Editor is the boost controller that enables the boost pressure increase of the vehicles equipped with electric actuators.
- Easy plug and play installation to increase the boost pressure.
- Boost pressure increase data is preset to Power Editor.
- A bypass connector is included. It allows to bypass the unit even after connecting this kit.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor can edit the preset data.
Note: Easy Writer is NOT included in the product. Use provided USB cable to connect to computer.
- Boost pressure increase for turbo vehicle: Increasing the boost pressure of a stock vehicle.
- Status indicating LED: Checking the unit status by LED.
- Edit the boost increase data: Editing the preset data to the user's original data to increase the boost pressure.
Note: PC with Windows 10, 8.1, 8, or 7 is required.
- Install this Power Editor between "pressure sensor" and "pressure sensor harness" can increase the boost pressure.
- Easy Writer for Power Editor is available to edit the preset data. To edit by Easy Writer, connect Power Editor and PC using the provided USB harness.
- Using a provided bypass connector instead of the Power Editor to reset the initial data. This can be used to easily check the difference.
- This product is applicable to a stock vehicles and vehicles equipped with HKS products.
- This product is for a stock ECU data and not available to use with a customized data prepared by a ReFlash tool.
Easy Writer for Power Editor
●TOYOTA GR Yaris [GXPA16] JDM SPEC
|Power Increase||－||16.0kW(21.7PS) / 4800rpm|
|Torque Increase||－||42.9Nm(4.4kgf・m) / 3400rpm|
|Power||173.3kW(235.6PS) / 5600rpm||182.7kW(248.4PS) / 5300rpm|
|Torque||355.4Nm(36.2kgf・m) / 4200rpm||375.8Nm(38.3kgf・m) / 4100rpm|
|Boost||148.1kPa (1.51kgf/cm2)||167.7kPa (1.71kgf/cm2)|
*Measured by Dynapack Chassis Dynamometers TCF of 1.00.
■Recommended Power Editor installation location and Pressure sensor location
|Vehicle||Classification||Model||Engine||Model Year||Code No.||Price||Remarks|