Code No. 24996-AK041
"6PK952", "3PK796" and "3PK809" for ROADSTER & ROADSTER RF are added to the application.
●Using the latest in belt technology gives the following benefits:
- Increased durability at high temperatures which can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst anti sound properties reduces belt squeal.
※ Back face of 6PK952 is colored black with HKS logo.
- With HKS logo, the belt length and the logo of "Gates Unitta" are also printed.
- 3PK796 and 3PK809 are designed exclusively for Roadster 1.5L model and Roadster RF 2.0 model. These belts are made of stretch fit belt.
- To replace the stretch fit belt, no special tool is required.
☆EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber was selected because:
- Better durability and performance in hotter and colder conditions with improved friction tolerance.
- Much lighter than previous version belts.
- Shirt fiber mixture in rib rubber improves performance over previous version.
◎Specifications: HKS Belt vs.. Stock
(The performance may vary depending on a model.)
|High Temp Durability||Low Temp. Durability||Wear Resistant||Weight||Sounding Resistance|
|4 times higher||10 times higher||+30%||-17%||Lower|
|FINE TUNE V-BELT/6PK952||24996-AK041||For A/C and Alternator. For Roadster (1.5L) & RF(2.0L)|