Code No. 24996-AK047
"6PK1710" and "7PK1710" for CIVIC TYPE-R ＆ CIVIC HATCHBACK are added to the application.
CIVIC TYPE-R(FK8) : 24996-AK046
CIVIC HATCHBACK(FK7): 24996-AK047
●Using the latest in belt technology gives the following benefits:
- Increased durability at high temperatures which can be found in the engine bay of tuned vehicles.
- Increased performance in cold weather areas and conditions.
- Lightweight with good friction tolerance properties means that excess tension is not required whilst anti sound properties reduces belt squeal.
- Aramid was used as the core wire material like the genuine belt to provide high rigidity and enable reliable power transmission.(HKS logo is printed on the belt.)
☆EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Rubber was selected because:
- Better durability and performance in hotter and colder conditions with improved friction tolerance.
- Much lighter than previous version belts.
- Shirt fiber mixture in rib rubber improves performance over previous version.
◎Specifications: HKS Belt vs.. Stock
(The performance may vary depending on a model.)
|High Temp Durability||Low Temp. Durability||Wear Resistant||Weight||Sounding Resistance|
|4 times higher||10 times higher||+30%||-17%||Lower|
|FINE TUNE V-BELT/7PK1710||24996-AK047||・For CIVIC HATCHBACK(FK7) ※For CIVIC SEDAN(FC1), compatibility is not confirmed.(Genuine P/N 31110-5AG-Z01)
・For a water pump, A/C, and alternator