Code No. 14007-AF001
FUEL UPGRADE KIT 800/650cc for SUBARU IMPREZA
Fuel upgrade parts for SUBARU IMPREZA
Large capacity injector and fuel pump set that are required to increase horsepower.
* ECU resetting is required to change injector or fuel pressure.
- Injector (Top feed, high impedance, compatible with short (55mm)type)
EJ207 GRB (blue)/GDB (pink)
EJ255 BM,BR (green)/BL, BP (blue)
EJ257 GRF (blue)
- Fuel pump
GRB, GRF, GDB (BM, BR/BL, BP not tested)
Capacity of stock injector of Impreza is for up to around 350PS.
(The same limitation as stock turbine.)
Supply volume from fuel pump will decrease at high boost level.
Therefore, upgrading of fuel parts is required to replace with a big turbine.
(HKS vs stock)
(HKS vs stock)
| (left HKS; right no modification)
Injection Injector simple <prototype>
|Injector X 4
Injector O-ring X 4
|Injector Flat washer X 8||Fuel pump X 1
Pump coupler X 1
|Pump terminal X 2|
- Enough capacity for a big turbine.
- With insulators on both ends of injector, no modification is required for installation.
- Injection direction towards intake valve.
⇒ As a result, response of air / fuel ratio will improve because of less volume of fuel for cylinder from surface of port.
○Performance Comparison of injector volume and horsepower
|GRB stock||650cc (yellow)||800cc (Purple)|
|(Full injection capacity)*||570cc||730cc||850cc|
|Number of injection hole||12 tapered||2 tapered||2 tapered|
* Tested at 300kPa. Since there is injector dead time, values at about 90% are used for the names.
- Compatible with stock pump. It enables large capacity in tank type pump.
- It works at high fuel pressure to prevent "fuel drop" at increased fuel pressure and high boost level.
- As it is installed in stock pump case, fuel baffle function of stock system can work.
○Performance comparison of supply capacity and horsepower
|Max. horsepower *||350PS||500PS|
* When calculation fuel pressure is decreased, supply volume will increase and calculated horsepower will be increased.
●Remarks for installation
- Small modification inside stock pump case is required.
- Replacement of connectors for wires of pump is required.
Injector upgrade kit of Code no. 14007-AF001
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Outer diameter||Length (mm)||HKS pump (L/h)||Normal pump (L/h)||HKS injector||Normal injector||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|IMPREZA WRX STI||GDB||EJ207||00/10-07/06||38||114||250||190||800||525||14007-AF001||* Discontinued.|