High efficient air intake system with using a luxurious look carbon
70026-AT002: Cold Air Intake Full Kit
70028-AT001: Dry Carbon Racing Suction
- Producing sporty and luxury atmosphere by employing the same carbon material with beautiful twill texture used at the Dry Carbon Racing Suction.
- Adding an extra air intake duct separately from the stock air intake port enhances the stable amount of intake air even though the open-type air cleaner was covered with the air intake cover.
- By using HKS Cold Air Intake Full Kit provides Approx. 500g of weight-saving.
- A unique circular polished emblem (included in the kit) makes your engine room stylish.
- A cold air intake box can be purchased individually to upgrade your car for users who already have a Dry Carbon Racing Suction.
Stock Intake (Approx. 3.1kg)
HKS Intake (Approx. 2.6kg)
Circular polished emblem
- Adjust the airflow by optimizing the piping of the Dry Carbon Racing Suction.
- Further, adding the extra intake duct to the intake air box becomes possible sufficient fresh air intake.
- As a result, HKS reduced the airflow resistance at the whole range compares to the stock intake system.
The test performs a total of 6-cycles. *1-cycle: 0km > 120km/h > stop > idling 45 sec.
Measure the inner temperature of the super power flow when stop-and-go traffic on city streets.
Outside air temperature at the test: 23.5°C to 26°C
- Placing the air filter in the cold air intake box can make smooth fresh air intake.
It can be reduced frequent rising air intake temperature after idling or in a traffic jam.