Code No. 26010-AH001
LA Clutch is now available for Honda CR-Z. Based on the combination with the GTS7040, the output is estimated to 250kw (340ps), and the capable torque is 27N/m (33kgf/m). Use the LA Clutch for CR-Z in a wide variety of driving conditions. Quick response and quick clutch engagement is possible with the lightweight flywheel and disc even installed on a stock vehicle.
BALANCE OF PEDAL EFFORT & PRESSURE
Diaphragm spring improves the clutch's pressure joining, but clutch operation is smooth.
φ200 "MG COMPOSITE DISC"
STRAP DRIVE MECHANISM
Clutch cover has Strap Drive Mechanism that ensures clutch disconnection.
* Photos may be different from actual items.
The optimized lightweight flywheel enables the smooth and balanced clutch engagement which stimulates quick response and acceleration.
NOISE CANCELLATION DRIVE TRAIN PROTECTION
Disc Damper eliminates the uncomfortable gear noise from transmission. It absorbs the shock torque and protects the drive train.
- Acceptable Range is the range of engine torque that the clutch can be used for except intentional overheating of clutch.
- Acceptable range by condition is the range that the clutch might slide by rough operation, kick back from tire and distortion of parts etc.
- Over the limitation is the range that the clutch might slide during clutch engagement at high rpm.
- Physical limitation is the point that sliding starts when accelerated during driving.
|Product||Vehicle||Engine Model||Year||Code no.||Price (w/o tax)||Remark|
|Bolt set (cover)||26999-AK009|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Mission Type||Form||Flywheel Weight||Clutch Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|CR-Z||ZF1||LEA-MF6||10/02-||Stock 6 speed||PUSH||5.3kg||SINGLE||26010-AH001||* To be discontinued.|