Code No. 12001-AN004
* Engine cover is not incluted in this kit.
- The centrifugal type HKS GTS7040 is included, the next generation SUPERCHARGER which has a "Quick acceleration response without lag", "Linear torque characteristic at low and middle rpm" and "Low mechanical noise and compact design"
- Pro Kit does not include Fuel parts and engine management system. It can be used at high horsepower with engine internal upgrading.
* 1 : Spark Plug is not included. Select proper one for your vehicle.
HKS recommends HKS SUPER FIRE RACING M40IL (50003-M40IL)
- ■ Clean exhaust gas by high environmental performance.
・Exhaust gas pressure is kept higher than turbocharger. It reduces load of engine. Catalytic converters work efficiently and emission will be reduced.
- ■ High power and quick response from compressor speed at 110,000 rpm.
・Setting is for durability and torque characteristic with consideration of engine capacity and limitation.
- ■ Stress less good feeling
Full time forced induction enables quick acceleration response.
- ■ Simple installation
・There is no difficult modification required. Compact centrifugal type supercharger will be smoothly installed in the engine compartment.
- The use of parts which are not listed will void warranty.
- Need a separate spark plug.
- Need to move the smog sensor for a rear air conditioner installed vehicle.
- Approximate installation time：12 -16 hours
- Recommendation : HKS metal catalyzer (33005-AN003)
|Exhasut manifold||Stock or HKS Stock Replacement Type Stainless Exhaust Manifold|
|Center pipe||Stock or HKS Stainless Center Pipe|
|Muffler||Stock or HKS LEGAMAX
(Full Dual Muffler or LEGAMAX Premium are also included for FAIRLADY Z.)
|Spark Plug||HKS SUPER FIRE RACING M40iL / M45iL or S40iL / S45iL|
|Engine Oil||Racing Pro / SUPER OIL HR / SUPER OIL Premium – High temp. viscosity must be 40 or higher.|
|Vehicle||Classification||Model||Engine||Model Year||S/C SIZE||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|FAIRLADY Z||UA-||Z33||VQ35DE||02/07-04/08||GTS7040||12001-AN004||* Discontinued. For MT/AT|