Code No. 11001-AH005
HKS has released a new bolt on turbo kit of the Absolute version of the popular minivan RB1 Odyssey. Compared to other high power minivan, Odyssey has less power but drive fine at winding road because of the low floor. If you are not satisfied with your engine power, or if you are done with the suspension and exhaust system, this is your next step!
- Bolt On Turbo Kit that can be easily installed to stock engine.
- All required parts for installation are included in the kit. (*1)
- Special ECU is included in the kit.
- Proved T25 turbine was selected to be used with stock engine and injector as low boost pressure spec without turbo lug.
- HKS had well considered about CVT or AT durability for the heavy Odyssey.
*1 : Spark spark plug is required separately. (M35i or M40i are recommended.)
Remarks for installation
- Please make sure that the engine and ECU are normal because the F-CON has the special data.
- Gasoline must be the "high octane"
- The spark plug is needed (M35I is recommended)
- Turbo oil must be used for engine oil (10w50 is recommended)
12% more power 160kW (217ps) than the stock.
Normal vehicle performance test
|Catalog value||200ps (147kW)/6800rpm||23.7kgf/m (232Nm)/4500rpm|
|Normal||194ps (143kW)/6400rpm||21.5kgf/m (211Nm)/4200rpm|
|Bolt on turbo kit||217ps (160kW)/6600rpm||30.0kgf/m (295Nm)/3100rpm|
* Horse power and torque are tested with HKS' test car on chassis dynamometer.
* Actual test of normal value is for the LMP+R/SR installed.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Turbine Size||Boost Pressure||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|ODYSSEY||RB1||K24A||03/10-08/09||T25G 60T A/R0.64||29.4kPa (0.3kgf/cm2)||11001-AH005||* Discontinued. "Abosolute" models. Not compatible with 4WD.|