Code No. 11003-AN012
GT FULL TURBINE KIT GT II 7460
Note: Suction pipe and air cleaner are not installed.
GTII 7460 Output Features
Turbocharger unit, Cast manifold, SPL Wastegate, Extension (Turbo outlet) Bypass pipe (Atmospheric exposure), Chamber pipe, Oil line, Water line, Gaskets Air hose, Brackets/Bolts/Nuts
Specification of the test vehicle
HKS Step1 Camshaft IN256/EX256, HKS Metal Head Gasket 1.2mm F-CON V Pro, EVC, HKS Injector 740cc, HKS Fuel Pump, HKS Fuel Regulator HKS Spark Plug M45i, HKS S type Intercooler, HKS Front Pipe, HKS Metal Catalyzer, HKS Hi-Power Muffler
Horsepower: Tested on an engine bench Boost 1.5 (kg/cm2)
GTII 7460 338.5kw (460.5ps) / 7737rpm 495.3N-m (50.5kgf-m)/6162rpm
GT2835R 333.1kw (453.2ps) / 6848rpm 492.3N-m (50.2kgf-m)/6284rpm
* These are results of in-house test. Numbers may be vary depending on measurement instruments.
Remarks for installation
- Required HKS products: Front mount Intercooler Kit (13001-AN006, AN011, AN012) Universal Power Flow
- Required item: Suction pipe (Induction for turbine φ100) Heat shield item (Not included in the kit)
To make φ100 suction pipe, use Al bent pipe 1.5D 30°.
- Remarks: As outlet of wastegate is atmospheric exposure type, it is for off-road use only.
Engine internal parts, fuel & ignition management, drive train must be upgraded.
Heat protection around the turbine is required.
- Installation time: 6 - 8 hours
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Type||Turbo Kit||Turbine Size||Boost Pressure||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|SILVIA||S15||SR20DET||99/01-02/08||GT FULL TURBINE KIT||GT-FTK||GTII 7460 49T A/R0.69||98.1kPa (1.0kgf/cm2)||11003-AN012||* Discontinued. This product is only for racing, because exhaust bypass pipe is open type.|