Code No. 11004-AN014
GTIII 2530 SPORTS TURBINE KIT for RB26DETT
Concept and Features:
- The heart of the GTIII 2530 turbine kit concept is a set of two new HKS turbines in a Paralleled twin-turbo layout.
- Turbos use a light compressor wheel to produce a very linear boost and might be installed as a simple turbo upgrade.
- The turbocharger has specially designed adjustable performance actuators that can be adjusted to initial boost pressure.
- With engine modifications, this kit makes it possible to reach 600ps.
- The kit includes oil feed pipe and water inlet and outlet pipe for cooling has been improved durability and mounting workability.
- Twin strengthened turbine actuators to stable boost control.
- Turbin coolant oil feed pipe and water inlet and an outlet pipeline for GTIII 2530
- Accessories: Flange, gasket, bolt, and nuts
|CHRA GTIII-2530||11014-AN052||For overhaul|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Type||Turbine Size||Boost Pressure||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|SKYLINE GT-R||BNR32, BCNR33, BNR34||RB26DETT||89/08-02/08||GT III SPORTS TURBINE KIT||GTⅢ-2530||88.3kPa (0.9kgf/cm2)||11004-AN014||Extension kit (1418-RN005 and 1418-RN011) can not be used together. Shipped preset @ 88.3kpa (0.9kgf/cm2). HKS has GTIII 2530 Center cartridge as a repair part.(CHRA GTIII-2530)|