- Oil Cooler Core Size: 200×132×48 (Cooling Fin). This core was designed specifically for R35.
- Core's installation position is inside the rear under cover. With a special air duct, it can let air into the core and cool it efficiently.
- The air duct was made of CFRP. It can match with the factory rear under cover.
- Highly durable AQP Racing Hoses are used for oil piping.
- HKS original Oil Pump is included in the kit for reliable operation and accurate oil flow maintenance.
- Relay box, harnesses, and ON/OFF switch to install the oil pump are included in the kit.
* In-house test was conducted in Fuji International Speedway. The test result showed that the differential oil temperature was dropped approximately by 37℃. The result also showed that the DCT oil temperature dropped approximately by 5℃, and coolant temperature approximately by 3℃. (NOTE) The data above were based on the in-house test results. The results may vary depending on the driving conditions and/or vehicle's specifications.
CFRP Air Duct
This air duct is to optimize the core's performance. CFRP was used to match with the factory rear under cover. A flat type torques bolt was chosen for better appearance.
HKS MUFFLER installed
The layout was designed not to come in contact with any other vehicle and maintain the cooling performance. Highly durable AQP Racing Hoses were chosen for piping.