【SSQV IV D】
This newly designed SSQV IVD uses a "boost drive controller" for positive boost operation.
This new system SQV can function on vehicles which have no vacuum, such as diesel engines as well as conventional turbo cars.
An on/off switch allows operation of the SQV to be switched on or off at any time and a trigger switch can allow activation of the SQV on demand.
* 1KD installation
- SQV Unit
- Boost Drive Controller
- Solenoid Valve
- Other short parts for fitting
* Some other parts are necessary (Flange, Pipe, Hose etc) when fitting to a vehicle. Please check these items before purchase.
- 1.Trigger Switch
- The SQV can be operated on demand. Illuminates when SQV is operating.
- 2.Green indicator
- Light illuminates when BDC is not in standby mode.
- 3.Activation point adjustment
- Adjust the accelerator point where the SQV will activate.
- 4.Red indicator
- Light illuminates when BDC is in standby mode.
- 5.Operation duration adjustment
- Adjusts the operation time of the SQV.
- 6.On/Off Switch
- Switches SQV function on or off.
|At Idling||Durin g