Fuel Control Sub-Computer for Common Rail Type Diesel Engine.
Direct injector signal processing enables the use of this product in various vehicle.
No vehicle specific data are available. Settings must be done using the data programming software F-CON iD EasyWriter.
(*Data for JDM vehicles are preprogrammed to the F-CON iD for Hiace (P/N 42011-AT031 & 42011-AT032).)
- Fuel volume increase system controlled by a sub-computer.
- FCD function to deactivate the factory ECU's boost-cut.
- Common rail pressure adjustment function.
- Airflow sensor signal correction function.
- Pressure sensor signal correction function (Boost pressure of electric VN turbo vehicles is able to be increased.)
- Data programming software "F-CON iD EasyWriter" is available for data correction and map editing via USB connection.
Example of Setting Data --> Potential of Significant Engine Power Improvement
- Connect the provided Universal Harness to the factory ECU wires.
- Mount the F-CON iD main unit on the vehicle's interior.
- To return to the factory setting, simply use the provided Return Connector.
- Data programming software (F-CON iD EasyWriter) and communication USB Cable are not included.
* HKS Provides the data programming software "F-CON iD EasyWriter" to the overseas authorized dealers.