【CIRCUIT ATTACK COUNTER】
"Circuit Attack Counter" can display necessary information in real time. It is equipped with functions necessary for circuit driving and displays necessary information on time.
"Circuit Attack Counter" is the product to enjoy circuit driving. Real-time lap time and speed (real-time speed or top speed) and split lap time are displayed, and it is equipped with function such as speed limit cancel, necessary for circuit driving.
Automatic Lap Timing (Auto Mode)
- Lap times measured by sensing the magnet built into the track.
- Split lap time can be measured and displayed by plural magnet sensors on a track.
- Lap time is shown by unit of 1/100 second.
Manual Lap Timing (Manual Mode)
- On a track without built-in magnet(s), lap time is measured manually by pressing "SET" button.
- Real-time Lap time and car speed (real-time speed or top speed) and fastest lap time are displayed.
- At tracks equipped with plural magnets, real-time lap time and speed (real-time speed or top speed) split lap time are displayed.
- The display time of the previous lap time can be selected from 3, 5, 10, 15 seconds.
- Memory for total 99 laps of lap time and top speed.
- Both split lap time and lap time can be memorized.
Data Edit Function
- Measured data can be sorted from fastest lap time.
- Data can be deleted by individual data or all data. Only unnecessary data can be deleted.
Speed limiter Cancellation Function (SLD Function)
- Speed limiter cancellation function for manual transmission cars (2 or 4 pulses, Equivalent to SLD TYPE1).
Check the application with the link below.
Stop Watch Function
- Stop watch function up to 9 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds Driving range measurement up to 1,000km.
Wide Input Pulse Range (2 - 25 Pulse)
- Input Pulse range is between 2 and 25 pulse; so it is compatible with a wider range of vehicles. (Serial No. 03500 or later.)
- Magnet Sensor (Waterproof)
- Speed Single Connection Harness
- Display Unit
- In-vehicle Power Prot Plug
* Power can be supplied from 12 Volt accessory socket or wiring of ECU.