Code No. 15004-AS002
Oil Cooler Kit with Optimum Core Size and Layout Design.
The kit for the hot-hatch Swift Sport with K14C turbo engine is released.
■Product Development Concept
The K14C turbo engine generates 140ps even only with 1.4 displacement. To stabilize the engine performance under street use, a water-cooled oil cooler is equipped. However, for driving on a winding road or circuit, the stock water-cooled oil cooler cannot perform sufficient heat exchange so the oil temperature is increased to 120℃ only after 5-minute driving and reaches to 130℃ afterwards.
Adding HKS air-cooled oil cooler with a special air guide improves the heat exchange performance to maintain the optimal engine oil temperature. This kit allows longer sport driving with a reliable heat exchange performance.
- A compact 32mm 9-layer oil cooler core is utilized to mount it to a limited space in front of the radiator maintaining the optimal radiator's cooling performance
- A special air guide is designed exclusively for this model to maximize the oil cooler core's heat exchanging capacity.
- A high pressure-resistant stainless mesh hose is included.
- A thermostat to prevent overcooling of the oil is include.
- A PT1/8 sensor installation hole is in the filter mount.
- Modification of the stock parts is minimized. (Cutting a part of the plastic radiator guide is required.)
Installation Image (1)
Installation Image (2)
Special Air Guide
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Core Size・Row||Core Location||Type||Hose Size||Aluminum Air Guide||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|SWIFT SPORT||ZC33S||K14C(TURBO)||17/09-||200x120x32・9||In front of the radiator||S type||#10||○||15004-AS002|