Code No. 45002-AM002
- Speed limiter cancellation.
- Option speed signal output.
- If option vehicle speed analog output wire that outputs converted signal from CANBUS system, is connected to Circuit Attack Counter, Turbo Timer, EVC etc., car speed can be monitored.
- As it is an external device, even if data of stock ECU is reflashed, functions of VAC Type CM can be used.
- Only 2 CANBUS signal wires, power supply and ground wire should be connected.
- As ECU is located in the engine compartment, the unit will be fixed with extension harness inside fuse box in the engine compartment.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||VAC,SLD Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|LANCER EVOLUTION||CZ4A(X)||4B11||07/10-08/09||VAC Type CM||45002-AM002||Applicable for both 5MT/SST|