Code No. 14019-AF001
The exhaust manifold that pull potential power out of turbo vehicle.
- Stock replacement type stainless steel exhaust manifold is now correspond with new F model.
- We have adopted ideal pipe diameter by eliminating the flange step which is the reason for the resistance.
- In order not to drop the flow rate we made the shape of junction portion for little change of the cross-sectional area to the set.
- With our test drive and vibration test resulted to disuse the flexible tube and slip joint which causes the exhaust resistance, and reinforced for junction portion.
- For these changes, both of the power and torque has increased at the all range. It's much better to control at low to mid RPM.
|Gasket (Turbine) side||1||Stock|
|Gasket (Engine) side||1||Stock|
|Stud bolt||1||M8 P1.25|
|Self-tapping screw||1||6 × 16|
|Thermo seal||1||300 × 300mm|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Main/Bypass||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|Pipe size||Pipe thickness|
|IMPREZA||GDB||EJ207||02/11-07/06||42.7||2||14019-AF001||For Model C to G. Not fit to stock under cover.|