Code No. 26010-AM001
Single Plate Clutch Kit that includes Clutch Disc, Cover, Flywheel for up to 450ps. "MG Composite Disc" eliminates uncomfortable vibration during clutch engagement. Launch controllability and higher torque transfer capacity than metal disc are well balanced. Disc Damper prevents unusual noise from transmission and absorbs shock torque. It protects drive train.
1New "MG Composite Disc"
- MG Composite Disc" is composite of Metal fiber and Glass fiber. The newly developed disc has ideal performance of friction coefficient, anti-heat and strength.
- For street driving clutch engagement is easy and smooth. For circuit driving, it engages quickly without slippage.
- Diameter of disc is about 10mm smaller. The low inertia disc protects synchronizer and accepts quick gear change.
The lightweight Flywheel weights 80% in order to balance smooth engagement operation, quick response and acceleration.
3Strap Drive Mechanism
Clutch cover has Strap Drive Mechanism that eliminates noise while clutch disconnection.
It ensures clutch disconnection.
- Bolt On Design. No modification is required.
- All required parts are included in the kit.
- No parts to change movement type is required.
It is easy installation and OEM parts are not required. (Replacement of Release Bearing is recommended. Lancer Evolution needs Nut Pin etc. as suspension need to be disassembled.)
5Preventing Noise Protecting Drive train
Disc Damper prevents uncomfortable gear noise from transmission. It absorbs shock torque and protects drive train.
- Acceptable Range is the range of engine torque that the clutch can be used for except intentional overheating of clutch.
- Acceptable range by condition is the range that the clutch might slide by rough operation, kick back from tire and distortion of parts etc.
- Over the limitation is the range that the clutch might slide during clutch engagement at high rpm.
- Mechanical limitation is the point that sliding starts when accelerated during driving.
■Comparison of LA CLUTCH and stock part
|LANCER EVOLUTION IV～IX|
|Clutch Capacity (N･m)||680||902||133%|
|Pedal pressure (N)||137||150 *1||109%|
|FW weight (kg)||6.34||5.12||81%|
|Product||Code no.||Price (w/o tax)||Remark|
|Repair clutch cover||26999-AM003||Only Lancer Evo.|
|Repair clutch disc||26999-AM004||Only Lancer Evo.|
|Repair bolt set||26999-AK004||Lancer Evo. & Impreza|
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Mission Type||Form||Flywheel Weight||Clutch Type||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|LANCER EVOLUTION VIII||CT9A||4G63||03/02-04/01||Stock 5/6 speed||PULL||5.1kg||SINGLE||26010-AM001|