Code No. 45012-AH001
- SEC Type H is a device to cancel the error from the stock variable damper system shown in the meter.
- This device is practical to erase an error detected when a stock damper is replaced with a aftermarket damper.
- This device is an optional part of HKS Hipermax suspension.
・The error occurs in the variable damper system control unit cannot be deleted.
・A fault diagnosis equipment may not work when SEC is installed.
- Hide the error of the variable damper system shown in the meter.
- SEC Type H is able to work even after upgrading the variable damper system control unit.
- With the provided installation harness, no wiring modification is required to install this unit.
- Connect the main unit between the variable damper system control unit and the vehicle harness using the SEC harness.
Mount the main unit of SEC Type H using a double-sided tape and tie wrap.
- Installation may require approximately 30 minutes.
|(1) The variable damper system control unit is located inside the interior of the back seat's left side.||(2) Disconnect the connector. Install the harness between the vehicle harness and unit.||(3) Secure the SEC unit and harness using a double-sided tape and tie wrap.|
※The above is the diagram of CIVIC Type R.
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|CIVIC TYPE R||FK8||K20C||17/09-||45012-AH001|