【Suspension Error Canceler Type H】
- SEC Type H is a device to cancel the error from the stock variable damper system shown in the meter.
- This device is practical to erase an error detected when a stock damper is replaced with a aftermarket damper.
- This device is an optional part of HKS Hipermax suspension.
- The error occurs in the variable damper system control unit cannot be deleted.
- A fault diagnosis equipment may not work when SEC is installed.
- Hide the error of the variable damper system shown in the meter.
- SEC Type H is able to work even after upgrading the variable damper system control unit.
- With the provided installation harness, no wiring modification is required to install this unit.
- Connect the main unit between the variable damper system control unit and the vehicle harness using the SEC harness.
Mount the main unit of SEC Type H using a double-sided tape and tie wrap.
- Installation may require approximately 30 minutes.
- (1) The variable damper system control unit is located inside the interior of the back seat's left side.
- (2) Disconnect the connector. Install the harness between the vehicle harness and unit.
- (3) Secure the SEC unit and harness using a double-sided tape and tie wrap.
※The above is the diagram of CIVIC Type R.