Code No. 27002-AN001
- When temperature of automatic transmission fluid is increased, Z34 will be fail safe. Then, throttle angle will be limited and AT manual operation will not work properly. This product prevents from fail safe during sport driving. (Continuous operation at more than 145℃ for 120 seconds or exceeding 150℃ cause fail safe.)
- Temperature of engine oil also increases and engine oil cooler is required for sport driving. This product was developed to be used with HKS Oil Cooler Kit.
- W200xH130xT32 9 rows core is located in front of radiator.
- Easy installation without any modification. Removal of resin protector is required.
●Test vehicle SPECIFICATION
- Muffler LEGAMAX Premium
- CATALYZER HKS METAL CATALYZER
At air temperature 10℃, it became fail safe after 7 laps at Fuji Speedway.
About 1.5～2 hours
●Remarks for installation
- Since popup engine hood is equipped, before removal of bumper, disconnect the negative terminal of the battery and leave at least 3 minutes before installation work.
- Relocation of washer tank is not required even using it with an Oil Cooler Kit.
- Use specified A/T fluid only or it may cause serious failures.
- Follow the service manual for volume adjustment of A/T fluid.
(Adjustment work with a special diagnosis tool CONSULT-III is required.)
|Vehicle||Model||Engine||Model Year||Core Size・Row||Core Location||Code No.||Price||Remarks|
|FAIRLADY Z||Z34||VQ37VHR||08/12-||W200xH130xD32, 9-layer||In front of radiator||27002-AN001|