VAC, A Must for Circuit Driving, Now Available for 86 & BRZ.
Coupler-on Harness Length: 150 [mm]
Main Unit Harness Length: 250 [mm]
Main Unit Size: 60 X 63 X 15 [mm]
- VAC Type CFT is a device for Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter.
- VAC is equipped with the optional speed signal output function..
- Actual speed can be indicated even it is beyond the speed limit.
Note) OB-LINK (Carscope) shows the speed clipped by the VAC.
- Speed Limiter Cancellation Function
- Optional Speed Signal Output Function
- As it is an add-on device, even if data of stock ECU is reflashed, the VAC Type CFT functions without any problem.
- A "coupler-on" harness is included so no modification of the stock ECU harness is required.
- Speed can be indicated up to 350km/h when connecting to Circuit Attack Counter, Turbo Timer, or CAMP2. (Car speed pulse "4")
- Connect to the ECU harness using the provided "coupler-on" harness.
(ECU is located in upper left side of a passenger compartment's front-seat foot area.)
- Installation may take approximately 20 minutes.